Internet Legal Disclaimer
1 World Medicine ("Site Owner") maintains this site ("Site") for your personal information, education, and communication. Material displayed on the Site may be downloaded only for personal use subject to all copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not use, modify, distribute, or transmit any portion of the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes without Site Owner's written permission.
Your access and use of the Site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws. As a condition to your accessing and using the Site, you must accept the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all Terms and Conditions, you are not permitted to use the Site or access materials contained in the Site in any manner. The Terms and Conditions may be revised by Site Owner at any time, and such revisions shall apply to your use of the Site. Site Owner may change the contents of the Site, restrict access to the Site, or terminate the Site at any time.
Terms and Conditions
- Contents and Proprietary Rights. Everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise specifically noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the relevant Site text. Site Owner neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third parties. Site Owner makes no warranties or representations with regard to the accuracy of the information contained on the Site, and you may use such information solely at your own risk. Site Owner assumes no responsibility or liability for errors or omissions in the content of site materials. Images of persons or places displayed on the Site are either the property of the Site Owner or third parties. The use of these images is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific written permission of the Site Owner is obtained. Any unauthorized use of images or information contained in the site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communication regulations and statutes. All trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site are the exclusive property of Site Owner or others and may not be used without the express written permission of the Site Owner. The Site Owner will aggressively enforce all intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution where authorized.
- Legal Compliance. Site Owner does not assume any obligation to monitor or review postings, transmissions, or other communications on the Site and disclaims any responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such communications or for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or inaccuracy contained in any such information or communication. You are specifically prohibited from posting or transmitting any threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane or otherwise unlawful material that could constitute or encourage conduct which would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- Limitations on Warranties, Liabilities and Damages. Your use of the Site is at your own risk. Neither the Site Owner nor any third party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. These limitations are to the fullest extent provided by law. Site Owner assumes no responsibility and disclaims any liability for any damages relating to any viruses that may infect your computer equipment or property on account of your access or use of the Site or downloading of any materials from the Site.
- Lack of Confidentiality. Any communication or material that you transmit to the site by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be posted or used by Site Owner for any purpose, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- Medical Disclaimer. No language contained in this Site may be construed as rendering medical advice. The information contained in this Site is not intended to substitute for professional medical advice. If you are suffering from a disease or ailment, you are advised to seek the counsel of a knowledgeable, licensed health care professional.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Site Owner and all affiliates from any and all claims, damages, expenses (including attorney's fees) and liabilities which may result from your authorized or unauthorized use of information obtained from the Site.
- Non-Waiver. The Terms and Conditions detailed in this document replace any and all other written and verbal communication with regard to your use of the Site. Any modification to the Terms and Conditions detailed in this document will only be effective if in writing and signed by an authorized officer of the Site Owner.
- Applicable Law. You agree that these Terms and Conditions are governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to choice of law principles.