Patient Centered Health Care
It's Revolutionary...Integrative Medicine in Las Vegas, NV
LOVE Dr. R. Pramod Kumar. I do not have insurance, so when I started having high blood pressure I looked around for a Doctor online and came across 1worldmedicine. Michelle & Margaret are GREAT!!!!! They are warm, friendly, and very eager to help in any way. It has been 2 years now and I'm very, very happy with Dr. Kumar, The Staff, and the fact that they are very reasonable with their prices.
Thank You Again.
Susan H. (20 Dec 2011)
At 1 WORLD MEDICINE our goal is to address the "lack of caring" so prevalent in today's health care industry in Las Vegas. Our Family Practice Doctors and Advanced Practice Nurses listen to you carefully to provide individualized treatment that truly reflects the meaning of Health Care: making you healthy. 1 World Medicine is located in the heart of Las Vegas and just minutes from the Las Vegas strip and easily accessed from throughout the Las Vegas Valley.
At 1 WORLD MEDICINE we offer:
Board Certified Physicians in:
- Urgent and Quick Care
- Family Practice
- Primary Care
- Internal Medicine
1 WORLD MEDICINE welcomes you to experience our holistic approach to health care with our Las Vegas Doctors and the services we offer:
- Urgent Care and Quick Care -1 World Medicine offers Urgent Care and Quick Care in Las Vegas in addition to our Family Doctor, Primary Care, and Integrative Medicine services. Urgent Care is a great alternative to an expensive visit to the emergency room. We welcome walk in's and appointments for Quick Care and Urgent Care in Las Vegas. If you have come down with the latest flu or cold that is going around or are in extreme pain and discomfort our Urgent Care staff will get you into see a doctor quickly to provide you the medical attention and relief you need.
- Integrative Medicine – Believing in the appropriate combination conventional western medicine and alternative holistic and eastern medicine treatments, our Doctors apply these to provide a path to total health and wellness for all of our patients. Located in the World Wellness Center, we have access to practitioners of multiple medical and wellness modalities such as chiropractors, naturopathic physicians, and massage therapists. For more information see: World Wellness Group.
- Patient Centric Practice - 1 World Medicine's Doctors believe that the doctor-patient relationship is a critical part of healing. Our Doctors spend more time with our patients and listen carefully to their concerns to provide them with the care they actually need.
- Total Patient Care (TPC) – Today your medical history can be accessed from one virtual, secure place; easily available for all of your doctors in Las Vegas or anywhere in the country. The Total Patient Care software provides a platform for all of your Doctors to collaborate on your treatment and medical needs. This software enables our Doctors to spend more time with our patients and less time on paperwork.
- Occupational Medicine – If you are injured on the job we are qualified under many insurance plans and can help.
- 1 WORLD MEDICINE is an employee-owned company creating an atmosphere of integrity and dedication to our patients. Every employee – doctors, nurses, and administration – has a stake in the success of our clinic.
1 WORLD MEDICINE provides a caring environment for you,whether being treated by our Urgent Care, Occupational Medicine, or Family Doctors in Las Vegas. You can rest assured you have chosen a medical practice where the Doctors put the patients first and care about your overall health and wellness. Please call 702.445.7031 to schedule an appointment with our Doctors.
We accept most insurance plans and we offer discounts to uninsured / underinsured patients paying in full at eime of service.
Patients paying in cash will receive a cash discount.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday:
7:30 am to 5:30 pm.
8:30 am to 1 pm
Saturday & Sunday
Call Us for
To shorten your wait and improve the quality of your visit, please download, print and fill out the following forms prior to your visit. Then make sure you bring them with you!
Also bring your photo ID and insurance card if you have coverage.
Please give a 24 hour notice if you are unable to keep your appointment. A $ 25.00 (twenty five dollar) charge may be applied without the 24 hour notice .
Patient Interview IM.pdf